We, at Fyno, aim to adhere to the ethical standards pertaining to collection, usage and safeguarding of the information provided by you during the use of the Platform. Fyno is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors of the Fyno website(s) and the individuals who register to use the products and services. The following privacy notices explain our privacy practices related to these activities and how Fyno may collect, use, and/or share personal information.
This Privacy Notice is meant to help you understand, among other things, what personal data we collect, why we collect it, and what we do with it.
This Policy sets out the following:
• What data we collect and what we do with it?
• What technology we use?
• What data protection rights you have and how you can exercise your rights?
In addition to other words and expressions that may be defined elsewhere in this Policy, unless the context otherwise requires, the following capitalized terms wherever used in this Policy shall have the meanings as ascribed hereunder:
- “Client” means any User who avails/has availed the Services offered on the Platform subject to the terms and conditions stipulated in these Terms, and any additional conditions, undertakings and disclaimers indicated in this document and/or any part of the Platform.
- "Payment Method" means a payment method that You have added to Your User Account, such as a credit card, debit card or net banking and is being used for undertaking the payment for the Services.
- “Users” “You” or “Your” means any natural or legal persons/entity(ies) (including the Clients), as the case may be, who have access to and uses the Platform for the purpose of providing and/or availing the Services offered by the Company, in accordance with these Terms. The term “Users” “You” or “Your” shall mean and include any other persons/entity who access the Platform without such a User Account.
User Information: Information we collect and receive
- User Provided Information and Access
I. To access the Platform, you will be prompted to make an account and during this process, we may collect your email address, name, phone number, address, transaction-related information and other personal details. We may also collect information to enable us to check and verify your identity, unique identifiers, such as username or password; details entered to and stored in the account of the User on the Platform, information provided to us through our Service, interaction with our customer service, participation in surveys or marketing promotions. We may also ask you to verify your account from time to time through email or other forms of two-factor authentication. All this is necessary to uniquely identify and authenticate you. With your permission we may also collect info about your location and contact list. We shall not request passwords via SMS.
II. While you are using our Services on the Platform, we record your responses and activity data, including but not limited to, textual and voice recordings that may be processed by the Platform.
III. We shall not utilize this permission to access any other data on the User’s device, except as expressly mentioned in this Policy.
IV. The said personal data/ information collected from the users in compliance with the GDPR privacy regulations shall collectively be referred to as “Information” in this Policy.
V. We may use the Information to contact you from time to time, to provide you with the Services, important information and circulate marketing and promotional material. We may ask you for more information for identification purposes if required (personal information). The User shall be permitted to access the Platform via any device provided that the log in/access credentials match with the User credentials.
- Automatically Collected Information
We may collect and store certain information automatically when you login to the Platform, including but not limited to, the IP address, login timestamp.
Data not Processed
We do not process personal data revealing your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, and the processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation.
You may contact us at any time if there are any queries pertaining to the data privacy rights or if you wish to exercise any of the following rights afforded to you under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). You have the following broad rights under the GDPR:
- Right to withdraw your consent: You shall have the right to withdraw your consent at any time with regard to the processing of the Information or personal data in accordance with Article 7 para. 3 of the GDPR.
- Right to access your data: You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you is being processed, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and the information specified under the Article 15 of the GDPR.
- Right to rectification: You shall have the right to rectify any inaccurate data in accordance with the Article 16 of the GDPR. For instance, you can contact us if your contact details have changed and you would like us to update the details that have been stored with us.
- Right to erasure: In accordance with Article 17 of the GDPR, you can contact us to delete or erase any personal data concerning you that has been stored with us.
- Right to restrict processing: You can contact us to restrict the processing of certain data in certain situations such as in the event we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by the data subject for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; in accordance with Article 18 of the GDPR.
- Right to data portability: In accordance with Article 20 of the GDPR, you can contact us to receive your data in a commonly used and machine-readable format if you want to transmit or upload it to another website.
- Right to object how your data is handled: If you do not agree with the processing of your personal data at any time (for instance analytical proposes), you can contact us to discontinue the same in accordance with Article 21 of GDPR.
- Right to lodge a complaint: You may lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in accordance with Article 77 para. 1 of the GDPR, if you feel that the processing of the data relating to you infringes the GDPR.
- Right to effective judicial remedy: You shall have the right to an effective judicial remedy where you consider that your rights under the GDPR have been infringed as a result of the processing of your personal data and the same is in non-compliance with the GDPR
Data Protection Officer
- If you have any questions or comments regarding this Policy, or if you wish to exercise your individual rights, please contact us using one of the following methods:
Address: 171, 9th Main, Sector 7, HSR Layout, Bangalore - 560102, Karnataka, India
- Our Data Protection Officer or another data protection relevant officer can be reached at the email provided above.
Use of the Information and Disclosure
- We collect the Information for the reasons including but not limited to the following:
• To analyse and draw trends from the aggregated statistics of the User activity;
• To maintain general and personalised content;
• Identification and authentication of your use of Company Services;
• To improve our features and provide seamless service;
• To conduct research, to administer the Services and products;
• To undertake promotional activities and/or contest;
• To send you relevant notifications through e-mails and SMS which add to the effectiveness of the service;
• To respond to any queries/doubts raised by you;
• To protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of the Platform / Company or its users or the public as required or permitted by law;
• To send periodic emails for sharing information and updates pertaining to your order, occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- We may disclose Information to:
• The employees or contractors or affiliated organizations on a need-to-know basis in order to undertake process on the behalf of the Company or to facilitate smooth functioning of our Services, such as providing network services, IT support, and customer service;
• Any parent company, investor, subsidiary or acquirer in the event of corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or bankruptcy;
• Third party service providers in order to personalize the Website/Services/products for a better user experience and to perform behavioural analysis;
• Any legal, governmental or regulatory authority if it is required to comply with any legal order or process, issued or commenced, in accordance with the applicable laws.
Third Party Payment Services and Information Collection
- We use a third party payment platform and payment aggregator services to bill you for products and Services. We may use and share the User Information with reliable and reputed third-party payment gateway to whom we are associated in order to ensure swift and comfortable payment mechanism for the User. The third party service providers shall provide the Company the phone number of the User utilised while completing the payment transaction.
Sharing of Data with Third Parties
- We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this Policy. We may use the individual data and behaviour patterns combined with personal information to provide you with personalized content, and better your objectives.
- The Company may provide and utilise the Information and data collected to certain third parties for undertaking data analysis via third party analytical tools. The third party analytical tools are utilised in order to analyse the data and information to personalize, drive insights and thereby provide a better performance, improve the quality of features and provide seamless services to the User.
- The Company does not sell, trade or rent your Information to any third party unless, we have been expressly authorized by you either in writing or electronically to do so.
- We share your data with the following third parties for the above-mentioned purposes:
I. Google Analytics
We use Mixpanel, a tool for product analytics, to monitor and understand the activities carried our on the application, thereby collecting customer data to enhance the application usability and gather feedback.
III. New relic
We utilize New Relic for product performance analytics purposes, enabling us to gain insights, optimize and continually monitor and improve the service provided based on the dynamic feedback received on the application
IV. Clarity and Hotjar
We use Clarity and Hotjar for web analytics, in order to analyse the basis for making improvements on the user experience ("UX”) of our website.
We utilize Hubspot for customer lifecycle and data tracking purposes, allowing us to effectively track the journey of our customers and their associated data.
We use Sentry for monitoring application errors, crash reporting, and debugging on the application’s front end.
We may at times provide aggregate statistics about our Users, their behavioural pattern, and related site information to third parties; however this information when disclosed will be in an aggregate form and does not contain any of your individual detailed personal data or Information.
Data Security and Retention
- We follow the required security measures specified under Article 32 of the GDPR and adopt the required processes to protect and safeguard the personal information and data provided to us.
- Once you delete your Information through your account settings such as name and e-mail address on the Website, this deleted information is not stored in any form at our end. The Licensee’s or their clients’ personally identifiable information ("PII”) shall not be retained, although User data related to the application’s functionality will be retained solely for the purpose of linking it to the original source. Our data retention policy specifies that the data stored in the form of logs on Our application, will be maintained for a period of 6 months from its generation and subsequently destroyed. You have every right to cease to hold an account with us. However, the past activity data associated with your account is intact in anonymous form with us and we may utilise it for research and analysis purposes in order to improve the quality of our Services.
In case of any data breach of personal data or Information/Website’s database / third-party data, processors is apparent, we will inform all relevant authorities within 72 hours about the same. Further, we shall inform you about the same without any undue delay, if required as specified under the Article 34 of the GDPR.
Policy for Children
We do not collect personal information of children under 16 years of age. If knowingly or unknowingly, some child under the age of 16 has given us personal data or Information, we will get in touch with parent for consent or delete the said personal data or Information. In the event you want to inform us about such an event, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
International Data Transfer
We share personal data and information with the entities situated outside the European Union. We ensure that your personal information is protected and the data recipient adopts an adequate level of data protection. Further, we ensure that effective legal remedies are available. The transfers shall be subject to the conditions specified under the GDPR.
The Platform may include advertisements or external links to third party websites, applications, content or resources which are not owned/controlled by the Company. We have no control over such external links available in the Platform. You acknowledge and agree that the Company are not responsible for any collection or disclosure of any details or information by any external websites or applications or links.
Revision of Policy
We reserve the right to revise this Policy as and when needed and a notice of revision, in case of material changes, will be provided on the Website. We would appreciate if you would stay updated on any policy revisions. We will take your continued use of our Services as the deemed acceptance of the new policies. If you have any queries or issues about the Policy, you may contact us at email@example.com.