We, at Fyno, aim to adhere to the ethical standards pertaining to collection, usage and safeguarding of the information provided by you during the use of the Website.
Intelligent Acumen Technologies Private Limited, a company incorporated under the laws of India, having our registered office at #171, 9th Main, Sector 7, HSR Layout, Bangalore - 560102, Karnataka, India (hereinafter referred as “Company”, “Fyno”, “We”, “Us” or “Our”).
We, at our Company, aim to adhere to the ethical standards pertaining to collection, usage and safeguarding of the information provided by you during the use of the Website.
- User Provided Information and Access
III. The said information collected from the Users could be categorized as “Personal Information”, “Sensitive Personal Information” or other information and would be governed in accordance with the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 (the “IT Rules”) and other relevant applicable laws of the jurisdiction shall collectively be referred to as “User Information” in this Policy.
IV. We may use the User Information to contact you from time to time, to provide you with the services We offer through the Platform, important information and circulate marketing and promotional material in relation thereto. We may ask you for more information for identification purposes, if required (personal information). The User shall be permitted to access the Platform via any device provided that the log in/access credentials match with the User credentials.
V. You may visit the Platform by signing in, for the purpose of browsing the Platform. We will, at all times, provide the option to you to not provide the Personal Information or Sensitive Personal Information, which We seek from you. Where possible, We indicate which fields are mandatory and which fields are optional to be filled on the Platform. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to submit particular information or feature on the Platform. In such event, however, the Company fully reserves the right not to allow further usage of the Platform or provide any services/products thereunder to you.
VI. By using this Platform, You consent to the collection, storage, use and transfer of the User Information that you provide in connection with any of the services that We offer through our Platform, and You consent to our collection of any changes or updates that you may provide to the User Information. We collect only such User Information that We believe to be relevant for the purpose of identification and verification and is required to understand You or Your interests. It is clarified that We shall not be liable, for any reason whatsoever, for the authenticity of any User Information provided by You to Us. You hereby confirm that the User Information provided by You is and shall continue to be valid, true and accurate to the best of Your knowledge.
VII. We may also collect information regarding your location. This information will not be sold to, or shared with, any unaffiliated third party.
VIII. Any portion of the Information containing personal data relating to minors or a person of unsound mind provided by you shall be deemed to be given with the consent of the legal guardian. Such consent is deemed to be provided by your registration with us.
- Information we collect
I. Your name, phone number and email address;
II. Account, purchase and payment information;
III. Candidate information (for job applicants);
IV. Access to securely stored third party credentials (for triggering notifications);
V. Location data (including IP Address);
VI. Device data; and
VII. Other data collected that could directly or indirectly identify you.
- Automatically Collected Information
When you visit the Platform, We may collect certain non-personal information such as your internet protocol address, operating system, browser type, and internet service provider. This type of information does not identify you personally during Your visit to the Platform. We can identify You only after You submit User Information at the time of registering Yourself with the Platform.
Collection of Information
- The User Information is being collected by the Company and the Company will delete any User Information upon the User withdrawing the consent in writing, however, upon the withdrawal of the consent by the User, the Company may, at its option, not provide any services for which the User Information was sought and the User shall not claim deficiency of services on the basis of such non provision of goods and services.
- To enhance Your use of the Platform, certain information may be collected each time You visit the Platform which are saved in server logs. It is clarified that these statistics help Us in improving the efficiency of the Platform by giving Us information relating to Your use of the Platform. Such information may include details of the server from where the Platform is being accessed, the browser and operating system used to browse the Platform, details of Your last visit to the Platform, including time, date and the duration of Your session on the Platform. This information is used by us to understand the number of users visiting the Platform and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use of the Platform. While collecting such information, Your anonymity shall be maintained at all times and at no time can We identify You personally, unless You submit the Information on the Platform or through the e-mail feature. We reserve the right to share such general information to any person on its discretion.
- You acknowledge that apart from Your User Information, if You upload or exchange any data, content, information, pictorial representations and/or images including post any comments on the Platform (collectively referred to as the “Content”), such Content may contain information including User Information and the same may be available to the other Users of the Platform. We will not be liable for the disclosure and dissemination of such User Information on the Platform.
Like most other Platforms, We use data collection devices known as cookies to collect and store information of Users visiting the Platform. A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to a User's browser from a web server and is eventually stored on a User's computer hard drive/mobile device. Cookies are a reliable mechanism for Platforms to remember the activities of the User on the Platform and helps in improving Your experience on the Platform. This anonymous information is maintained distinctly and is not linked to the User Information You submit to us. The option of accepting cookies is up to You, however certain features of the Platform including Content and the forms may not be accessible without accepting cookies
Use of the User Information
- We collect the User Information provided by You for the reasons including but not limited to the following:
I. To analyse and draw trends from the aggregated statistics of the User activity;
II. To provide personalised recommendations and maintain general and personalised content;
III. Identification and authentication of your use of Company Services;
IV. To improve our features and provide seamless service;
V. To conduct research, to administer the Services;
VI. To undertake promotional activities and/or contest;
VII. To send you relevant notifications through e-mails and SMS which add to the effectiveness of the service;
VIII. To help in detecting and preventing of fraud;
IX. To analyse and monitor activity on Our Platform;
X. To protect the integrity of Our Platform;
XI. To respond to any queries/doubts raised by You;
XII. To protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of the Platform / Company or its users or the public as required or permitted by law;
XIII. To send periodic emails for sharing information and updates pertaining to your order,
occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.; and
XIV. Verifying Your identity.
Disclosure of User Information
- The User Information may be disclosed to affiliated companies within our corporate family, with third parties with which we have partnered to allow You to integrate their services into our own Services, and with trusted third party service providers as necessary for them to perform services such as:
• Processing credit card payments
• Serving advertisements
• Conducting contests or surveys
• Performing analysis of our Services and customers' demographics
• Communicating with you, such as by way of email or survey delivery
• Customer relationship management
• Security, risk management and compliance
• Recruiting support and related services
• Information storage and access
In view of the same, You may be subject to the practices of such third parties as well.
Third Party Services and User Information Collection
- We use a third party payment platform and payment aggregator services to bill you for Our services. We may use and share the User Information with reliable and reputed third-party payment gateway to whom We are associated in order to ensure swift and comfortable payment mechanism for the User. The third party service providers shall provide the Company the phone number, email ID and the address of the User as utilized by the User while completing the payment transaction.
Sharing of Data with Third Parties
- We will share your User information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this Policy. We may use the individual data and behaviour patterns combined with personal Information to provide you with personalized content, and better your learning objectives.
- The Company may provide and utilize the User Information and data collected to certain third parties for undertaking data analysis via third party analytical tools. The third party analytical tools are utilized in order to analyze the data and information to personalize, drive insights and thereby provide a better performance, improve the quality of features and provide seamless services to the User.
- The Company does not sell, trade or rent your Information to any third party unless, we have been expressly authorized by You either in writing or electronically to do so
- To prevent any form of unlawful interception or misuse of User Information, We use reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the User Information collected. We use reasonably secure and technologically appropriate measures, in compliance with the relevant applicable laws of the jurisdiction to protect You against loss or misuse of Your User Information including internal reviews of data collection, storage and processing practices and other reasonable security measures which are equivalent to security measures that We use to protect Our own confidential information. We have in place a secure server for all Your transactions on the Platform, which, if required to be accessed, are accessible only by Our authorized personnel. However, as You are aware, no internet site is completely free of security risks and We do not make any representation in respect of the same.
- All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our third party providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential. While we have mechanisms in place to safeguard your personal information after we receive it, no transmission of data over the internet can be fully secure and We make no representation in respect of the same.
Link to Third Party Sites
We may at times provide aggregate statistics about our Users and their pattern in addition to certain related site information to certain third parties will be in an aggregate form and does not contain any of your individual detailed personal Information.
Children’s Privacy Protection
You acknowledge that becoming a user of the Fyno Services signifies your assent to this PP. In the event there are any changes to this PP or in the way we treat any Customer Data, we shall intimate you of the same via email at least 1 week prior to the enforcement of such change. We will also display a notice on the Platform regarding the above. If after your receipt of a notice of change to the ToS or PP you do not object to the same and/or continue to use the Fyno Services, you will be assumed to have provided your consent to the changes.
Disclosure Required by Law
We reserve the right to disclose User Information when required by any applicable law. We will disclose such User Information wherein We have a good-faith belief that it is necessary to comply with a court order, ongoing judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on Us from any jurisdiction as may have been applicable to Us by virtue of the location of the User of the services or to exercise Our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Contacting the Platform
Name: Ashwin Agarwal
Tel: +91 91482 00147 (India)
Alternatively, you can reach us on the helpdesk via firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Grievance Officer is identified above pursuant to the provisions of applicable laws including but not limited to the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the Consumer Protection Act, 2019, and the Rules enacted under those laws.
Updation/ Deletion of the User Information
Once you update/delete your personal User Information through your account settings such as name and e-mail address on the Website, such old/deleted information will not be stored in any form at our end. You have every right to cease to hold an account with us. However, the past activity data associated with your account is intact in anonymous form with us and we may utilise it for research and analysis purposes in order to improve the quality of our Services.
Information for the Citizens of the Europian Union
Our Policy is EU GDPR privacy regulations compliant. For more information, kindly visit https://www.fyno.io/privacy-policy-gdpr.